It’s been a long time coming, but we are so incredibly happy and excited to share the big news:
What does this mean for The Web Project Guide? Well, it means a few things.
- The book is finished, in about as “finished” as a book can be. The world of the web changes, and our goal is to continue updating the site with major things as time moves forward. In the meantime, the physical reference is still the best available version for those who enjoy having a full tome closeby.
- The authors are promoting. We’ve been lucky enough already to speak with college classes and industry groups, but you’ll find Deane and me on the speaking and podcast circuit over the next few months.
- A podcast is on the way. The next step for The Web Project Guide is to expand its reach into the audio realm. With the same focus on context and project understanding, The Web Project Guide podcast will be focused on one chapter at a time, with an interview and commentary on that chapter’s topic.
As far as ordering your own copy, you have two options:
- You can order the book directly from us. This is the best option if you are looking to support the project (we get a bigger cut to cover publishing costs), but it is not as fast (we’re packaging them up ourselves, and we’re a small team).
- You can go through Amazon. This is the best option if you are outside the United States (international shipping is more affordable and accessible through Amazon), but a chunk goes to Amazon.
Regardless, we’re excited and grateful with either choice, and you can help support the book either way by leaving a big five-star rating over on Amazon!
H O O R A Y! Thanks for your undying support, obviously.